I learned about vision boards when I was sixteen and have developed several vision boards since then. For some magical reason, everything which I have ever placed on a vision board has become real for me over the years.
Sorting through some old computer files, I came across this last vision board which was electronically created in June 2010. At that time, I was trying to set a new set a new vision for my life and also integrate the teaching of vision boards to an amazing group of people who were also on their soul search.
Until today, I had not looked at that vision board. However, I was pleasantly surprised to note that 90% of the things on that vision board are now my living reality.
- In June 2010 when I designed it, I drove a really old car which gave me more trouble than you can possibly imagine. On my vision board, I stuck a picture of a brand new car and wished with all my heart that I would drive a brand new car which would not break down with me. Believe it or not, I got my first brand new car in October 2010 and then I traded it in for a 2nd brand new car in October 2014. Unbelievable how magic happens in the universe!
- Humility: Being humble and being rooted in prayer continues to be an important part of my life and I cannot express enough how much prayer keeps me grounded in ensuring that I use my talent for the greater good of this planet.
- Being an author: This was the most interesting one. For every single vision board which I have created, I have always included being an author. I started by being an author of my blog but now I am also authoring an e-magazine!
- I want to live an extraordinary life: I do believe that I am an ordinary person who lives an extra ordinary life with an abundance of opportunities to meet new people, explore new places, use my creativity to excel etc. I absolutely love the excitement in my life!
- Creative Genius: Creativity keep bursting from me all the time to solve problems and to develop new ideas. Genius – is a bit of an exaggeration perhaps but nonetheless it is all fun thinking of myself as a creative genius.:)
- Being a speaker: Between June 2010 to now, I have spoken at numerous events. I love to talk! I once said to my boss, “I want a job where I can just talk to people.” I do that 80% of my job. How great is that!
- FUN: My life is fun. Every day gives new possibilities for fun and laughter. I see comedy in most situations because I chose not to take life too seriously.
- Connecting with people all around the world: I do this almost every day. Through my blog and my work, my knowledge of the world have expanded.
- Other pictures show money, love, partnership and family. All of these are beautiful and amazing and I feel 100% blessed.
- I am happy. There is a joy and happiness that I feel in my soul now. I feel that I am arriving at this place in my life where my soul feels that it is able to greet me peacefully.
As I am about to launch my first e-magazine, “Live Your Future Now,” which is truly a product of this blog, I can’t help but reflect on the quote:
I know for a fact, that what the mind can conceptualize can happen in reality. I also know that if you can dream it, you have what it takes to also make it happen. And best of all, I know that dreams manifest when you are completely in alignment with your own thoughts.
Look out the release of the e-magazine but there will also be a launch here in Ottawa on December 11th, 2014. Here is more information about the launch:
We have an amazing line up of speakers and it will be a wonderful and inspiring evening! If you have been a reader and supporter of this blog, I want to also thank you so very much for your support and encouragement. As a global community, we can truly support each other in realizing our dreams.
Remember to show your support by following the blog and liking us on FB.