Have you ever caught that elusive thing called happiness that smartly lures you with promises to reach this blissful state if you could:
– get these new shoes, purse, clothes, bag, jewellery….
– earn a bit more money
– get rid of that person who bothers you at work all the time
– just get that book written, that project completed
– you could take a break from life and go on a fabulous holiday
– get rid of that beat up guy or woman in your life
– get the kids to do the dishes and sort out their laundry
– complete this degree, course, certification you have put off for so long
– forget this terrible childhood you had
– have a fixed retirement income and security
– win the lottery ticket
– find your happily after romance
– simply get some more sleep each night
– get rid of those extra pounds
– never see “those people who cause you anguish and stress all the time……
I don’t know about you but lately I have questioned that elusive word called happiness and I have stopped holding my breath for that ‘thing’ to happen in the future to make me happy. All these things are external from our inner spirit. What if we simply decide to be happy and embrace all the other emotions we feel? Do we need to stop looking for that magical, mythical ‘forever after’ state of happiness?
Let us be compassionate with ourselves and embrace all life experiences as gifts towards our learning.
Be with yourself NOW. Dream but don’t let your dreams deny your happiness NOW.
Take a deep breath…………………. and let that feeling of peace and content….. for simply the breath of life….. fill each cell of your body.
Live this moment, as if it were your last moment. Live with purpose and die happily exhausted knowing that you used every bit of your talent to serve life fully. Live your soul mission - the universe will conspire with you to move you from vision to mission.
|olimtheia constantin on Would You Give a Stranger Your…|
|Mags on Mags Magical Wishing Path|
|Angela Mione on That One-Word MOM|
|Mags on Kenny Rogers. I believe that o…|
|Mags on What Is Your Essence?|
|Celene Gyles on What Is Your Essence?|
|Angela Mione on Kenny Rogers. I believe that o…|
|Mags on Do all things with great …|
|ledianis on Do all things with great …|
|Alyce on Great acts are made of small…|
|Mags on Great acts are made of small…|
|Gloria on Great acts are made of small…|
|Mags on The Rain Won’t Stop Beca…|
|Gina Salinas on The Rain Won’t Stop Beca…|
|:) on Build Your Dreams In The …|