I love my body because it serves my spirit...
" This morning I listened to a video by Sonia Choquette and her words left a beautiful inspirational thought in my mind. ""I love my body because it serves my spirit."" Isn't that beautiful? I love my body because it serves my spirit.¬† I will repeat - I love my body because it serves my spirit. My spirit has chosen my unique body to¬† serve it's purpose on this planet, in this lifetime. It is all the reason for me to care for this beautiful body and to hold it in the highest regard.¬† Whatever package I am blessed with - big, tall, skinny... is the unique gift which I have been given.¬† This is the body which I take to work and everywhere that I go. How can I show my spirit that I am appreciative of this unique body?
- I need to take care of my body and do little things to show how much I love this beautiful body of mine.
- I need to rest sufficiently.
- I need to relax and enjoy being in my body.
- I need to be aware of what is causing stress in my body.
- I need to drink water and eat nourishing foods which will give me the energy I need to function well.
- I need to surround my body with beautiful people and places so that my spirit feels welcomed and supported.
- I need to speak my truth to my body so that my spirit can feel at peace within me.
- I need to remind my body how awesome it is!