Simple ways we can develop our intuitive abilities and have more fulfilling lives...
" At four years old, I had no idea what the word intuition meant but I believe that I was already using it full force.¬† I was at school at 3+ but not officially registered as a student,¬†as students had to be 5 years old to be registered.¬† The school principal did my mom a¬†favour¬†by taking me in as I was so persistent about going to school. However the only way that the school principal could keep me at the school was to place me in what was regarded¬†as the ""B"" class. In those days, bright students were placed¬†in the ""A"" class and ""not-too-¬†bright"" students were placed in the ""B"" class.¬† What a way to begin the self-fulfilling prophesy in children - to already label them as A's or B's at 5 years old!!! By 4 years old, I knew intuitively that I did not belong in this ""B"" class.¬† I kept looking over at the ""A"" class where I felt I really belonged. One morning, I decided to disobey the rules of lining up on the ""B"" line to get into my class. Instead, I joined the ""A"" line and this started a HUGE commotion as all the students on the ""A"" line started to shout to the teacher that I had¬†crossed lines and¬†wanted me to go back on the ""B"" line.¬† I remained rooted on the ""A"" line regardless of all the commotion around me. The teachers and school principal came up to where I was and the school principal said, ""Why are you on this line?"" ""Because I want to be in this class!"" I said defiantly. She looked at me (and I can still remember that look of ""What are we going to do with this child?""), and said ""You can go to this class ONLY for the morning but you have to go back to your class in the afternoon."" The other students looked at me in disbelief.¬† I felt a sense of relief. I spent that morning in that class and felt it was where I belonged.¬† The work was more¬†challenging and fed my mind.¬† I don't remember the rest of the details but¬†no one ever asked me to go¬†back in the ""B"" class again. I continued my primary education in the ""A"" stream and was indeed an A student. I wonder what my life would have been like if I had continued on the ""B"" stream without having that intuitive ability that it was not where I belonged.
- What sense was I using to know that?
- How did I know?
- What would have happened if I did not have the courage to step up and do something about it?
- Would the system have decided my fate?
- Was there a greater power than myself guiding me along?
- Think of your own life - which one of these ""Clairs' do you use more to receive information?
- Think back and see ""what you seem to know"" without knowing how you knew.¬† Were you right?¬† If you were, chances are that you are already using your intuition perhaps more than you realize.
- Would you like to increase your intuitive ability?¬† If your decision is yes, then it requires some dedicated practice to develop your skills which will give you more confidence to make decisions.